This year British Style Collective in association with Alcatel teams up with IMG Models- the shows official modelling partner to search for new talent!
IMG Models as its official model agency partner, making it the destination for fresh new talent to be discovered. An impressive 20 international scouts from IMG’s London, Paris, New York and Australia offices will be out in force across all of the British Style Collective venues from the 7-9 July
The newly discovered names will sit alongside the agency’s glistening portfolio, which reads like a who’s who of the modelling world including the likes of Gigi and Bella Hadid, Ashley Graham and Lara Stone - to name just a few!
Ahead of the hotly-anticipated festival weekend, Jeni Rose has offered five top tips for aspiring models to make the most out of their moment in the spotlight with an IMG scout, emphasising that ‘less is more’ when it comes to spotting talent:
1. Don’t wear make-up! IMG loves fresh faced natural beauty.
2. Wear simple form-fitting clothes; skinny jeans and a T-shirt always works well.
3. Sport an easy, relaxed hair style and bring along a hair tie in case we would like to see your hair up.
4. Wear flat shoes so we can see your actual height without having to guess.
5. Come with all your friends! Nothing is more fun than to have all your pals with you for support and encouragement.